Thursday 26 January 2012

The End Is Nigh...

I have been very lax in adding to the blog in the past year.
The main reasons are well documented in this blog, and it's a shame, as there have been many cool things that we've still seen and done.
I plan on retrospectively adding them, back into the dates where they should be :)

I have some news to post, and am awaiting some final news and then I think the blog needs to end and be archived. A tomb to show the journey made in creating a new life in a different country on a spur of the moment decision. It'll be a complete record, ups and downs.

I'd always planned to do the blog for the duration of my work permit, for 3 years.
My work permit runs out tomorrow 27th January 2012 and so it's been a record of the full 3 legal years in Canada, that started it all.

As I said, retrospectively I'll have to add what's gone on between my last post and this... and so you'll have to look back - but for anyone reading in the future, possibly not, because you wouldn't have read this first :)
It's like some wierd causality thing.

So... keep an eye out, read on - or backwards - I'd like my final post to be on a high, after all the negatives of 2011.

No comments: