Tuesday 1 December 2009

Still working

Been working late for about 2 weeks straight now, have hardy seen Hayden or the baby as they're in bed by the time I get home.
Kath's finding it really hard to have the kids all day long without me, and Hayden's playing up and attention seeking big time.
Was here until midnight on Friday and worked over the weekend.
First time I've ever worked on a Saturday in my life.

I love the job, and coding is not a chore for me, but not being able to support Kath and see that my baby girl is now double her weight from when I 'really' last saw her is sad and frustrating.

We have a delivery to make by Friday and it's been all hands on deck over the weekend. We seem to be making good progress with all the extra hours we've put in, so hopefully this weekend it'll be 'over'. For a while at least.

Can't wait to chill out in my games room - still haven't been down there, I'm awaiting a new TV which was well cheap $299 for a 32" HD - just for the XBox, and then I can get online and meet up with UK chums for some GTA IV and GOW2.

But before that comes spending time with the boy and wife. Hopefully will get out of here tonight by 9 and can watch X Factor.

No comments: