Tuesday 2 February 2010

1 Year in PEI

I arrived in PEI on 30th January last year, on a Friday.
My first day working in the Games Industry at Other Ocean was Monday February 2nd.
So I've offically been working for exactly 1 year today.

Being in contact on Skype and Xbox Live with friends keeps it real - the year seems to have flown by with so much going on,  and the past few months working overtime have completely dissappeared. I've hardly had a chance to miss anyone from the UK, and it's been great to chat on Skype or play games online and have chat. I hope for more of that.

So what does this year hold?
I hope a few visits from friends whilst we still have a big house. Must try to sell my Skyline, so if you're in the UK and reading this and have a friend who wants it - it's up for sale for $3K... a bargain for sucha great car... sad to sell it for this price, but I'm just trying to pay off some debts now and $3K will help me out.

No comments: