Saturday 25 April 2009

Another Moving Day...

So, JR and Liz have had to find a new place to live and he sent an e-mail out asking for moving help. Been here 2 months and already 2 moves!
This is all good of course because next year when we move, I'll have plenty of people to call upon, as they'll owe me :) Muhahahaha...
Kath went to some Yoga lesson thing today so I had to keep hold of Hayden, it wasn't a problem, he helped out....

My back was hurting, and so when Bob turned up, the two of them took this big one down the stairs...
JR put on 'plenty' of beer and after the main haul was done, gave us all BBQ. He bumped into Kath crossing Sydney St. and drove her back where we met up for grub.
Having lived here for a year, JR, nor none of his buddies, had ever before noticed that the shadows cast from his deck caused 'pixelated' versions of one-self. We all looked like sprites from a computer game...
Geek... for you Jo!! ;)
Full of beer and jolly as a lamb, Hayden was uncontrollable and thought it was hilarious to ram me from behind and send me flying into the dirt...

I tried to escape at one point, but a small girl encouraged his drunken behaviour...

1 comment:

Jo said...

Shadows are not geeky - shadows are cool... saying you look like computer game characters on the other hand.....

:)