Saturday 7 November 2009

Home Alone

Here's our new place :)
We've always said we wanted a Home Alone house. Both me and Kath knew what we meant - a massive house, like that in Home Alone - the MacAllisters place ;)

Well this is it. It's huge... 5 bedrooms, lovely modern kitchen, 2 bathrooms, finally a front lawn for the kids, rear private garden, massive rear deck, driveway that fits like 8 cars, a laundry room and a dedicated games room... which is massive :)

It's like the house we had an offer on, but bigger. We've signed and move in on the 15th, just 9 days time Hurrah! So it's all systems go on the packing front right now, the main PC is away and the study/dining room here is choc full a White & Co moving boxes.... again :(


I hated the time in this house when the stuff was just delivered, everything bare and empty. It reminds me of that time again, and right now with a house full of boxes, stuff and visiting parents it's horrid.

So I sit here having just watched a new Smallville, whilst downloading the new V episode on the laptop (which I totally forgot about the other day). I found the house picture on Dad's photos so thought 'd show you and it reminded me why I'm sat yet again in this mess, going through the stress of moving.

So I've been told that moving is the most stressful thing one can do. Followed by new babies and then planning a wedding. So what do we do? Have a new baby and move at the same time.... twats!
Can't wait to be in there sat on the sofa in my gaming room playing Forza 3, whilst Kath makes some roast lamb upstairs and the boy watches Madagascar 2 on a different TV in a different room.. . whilst Taryn sleeps or sits, or lays.... quietly.

OMG!

No comments: