Wednesday 7 January 2009

Steady....

VERY STEADY!
Some BITCH on the Canadian High Commission phone has told me now that I will 'probably' not be able to apply for my work permit as I enter Canada, as I will be flagged as 'under process' in London. This could result in me being turned away, having to fly back to London and wait and book another flight out once the Work Permit arrives.

It's supposed to take 6 weeks, and this is week 6. No doubt Xmas and New Year has delayed it all. They are extremely unhelpful and the bitch hung up on me... how rude and unproffessional can you get!

The safest course of action right now is to delay my flight (at a cost of course), and wait maybe 1 or 2 weeks until they send the Work Permit back.

SODS LAW states: if you delay your flight today, your work permit will arrive tomorrow.

So... very steady, and unlikely that the next post title will be what was intended... :(

No comments: