Saturday 24 January 2009

What have we done!!?

I have sent another £900 to Glen in Charlottetown for January and February's rent. A house I've not even seen yet, and I've paid 3 months rent for!!!

On Monday White & Co. removal company come to take the entire contents of our house and ship it to Canada.

On 1st February a tenant moves into our house, leaving us in a really shite situation.

Here we are, successful teachers earning over £60K between us, and because of this whole venture, we now find ourselves - without a home, unemployed and Kath soon to be unemployed come Easter. We've sold/given away tons of our decent stuff which we cannot take with us and now... I sit here with nothing.

Of course, optimism still creeps in occasionally saying 'it'll all be great'... but in reality, if this all goes pear shaped, like my Permit is denied or some crap... what have we done!!?

No comments: