Tuesday 31 March 2009

Ashley Banks

You know that song by Ashley Banks called 'Make Up Your Mind'?

Coz, you know I'm living in this place where the weather can't make up it's mind, so you know 'Make Up Your Mind'?

After a delightfully sunny weekend, where both Bob and even Matt got a sun tan, and I stood on the coast in just a shirt, a massive snow storm hit on Monday morning, and lasted all day.
So severe was it, that Chris and Joe's plane got cancelled, nothing in or out of Charlottetown. They had to stay another night here, which was no problem, but of course they missed work and it cost extra money for them.
The forecast was for 15cm of snow, or so I heard.

So this morning I took these pictures. This one shows just how much fell. Of course because of the wind blowing it all about, in some places it's much, much deeper. It's back to how it was when I first landed!

I'm a bit worried in case this happens again next Monday and Kath can't fly in, that will drive me to drink!.... again!....
But that said, the weather today, during the day was fairly mild and the roads are all melted and clear now at 10:30pm.
It really cannot make up it's mind, you know like that song by Ashley Banks called 'Make Up Your Mind'?, coz this place can't... make up it's mind, that is, like that song by Ashley Banks... you know the one, it's called 'Make Up Your Mind'.

No comments: