Saturday 21 March 2009

Work

I had left my camera in work, and hadn't realised that somebody took some sneaky shots of me at work. It's nice to show these off.
Below is the code I'm working on :)

This is Stephen, the Oracle, for he knows far more than me about all this iPhone, Playground and LUA scripting stuff. Here he is helping me out on an issue and explaining a way forward.
You can see my miniature wooden London on the desk behind me :)

I'm currently developing an iPhone game with Stephen, Jon and Nigel as co-programmers, Matt is designer, James is the producer and Todd the artist. Todd is actually in the Newfoundland studio and I've never met him, just communicate on MSN.
Because it's iPhone stuff I have to use a Mac to develop on, here's my Mac. It's been playing up since I got it, and I'm going to give it to Shane for a rebuild when this project is finished as it'll take a day to sort out.
They took away my PC the other day so now I only have this Mac. It's really slow :(

We use SVN here, which means that we all work on the same source code. We're each able to update the source with our own versions and then others can modify it. In the case of Todd, he can do some art in Newfoundland and simply upload it to the SVN server. Then we immediately have it to test in game.

No comments: