Tuesday 3 February 2009

2nd Day at work

No pictures today, just went to work and came straight home.
I was gong to go up to Canadian Tire and the mall to get a ton of supplies, food, cleaning stuff, TV, chaireverything, but it's started to snow and there's been talk all day of 25cm coming down.I headed home and it was already at least 10cm deep in some places.

Thing is it's very fine and powdery, so it blows up to things and then it's really deep there. I was worrie dit'd be up the door, so have decided not to call a taxi and go out. There's hardly any traffic on the road, altough 'Steve's Snow Removal' is no doubt very busy :)

So probably won't get to show many pictures for the rest of the week. It's dark by the time I finish work and I have a lot to do this week.

Learning this new code base is hard and time consuming, but made some slow progress today. We got a glimpse at a new game, that isn't released yet and got to play it :)
Can't wait to tell you all what I'm working on.. but can't, so you'llhave to wait like the rest of the world. IF anyone really is that bothered, you can always vist, I can get you in as a guest and you sign an NDA... so feel free.

No comments: