Monday 23 February 2009

Edge Magazine

Well my drinking continued into Saturday with a guy from Edge magazine who is in town doing interviews with the games companies here. They are going to do an article on why PEI had so many companies.
Other Ocean took him out for chips and drinks, and we got plastered. He was an English bloke so could quote Red Dwarf :)
The difference this time was that all the drinks and snacks were paid for by the company.
They are here an interviewing for the article today and tomorrow.
So keep a look out, I'll notify you on the blog when it comes out, could be an interesting read.

The snow came down in torrent last night - I was oblivious. Woke up this morning to find the whole place back to the way it was when I first got here 3 weeks ago.

hmph... I've just discovered that next door has a dog. This house has like an attached granny flat to it, and someone else lives there. It's been kicking off this evening.

Anyway, James has loaned me Streetfighter 4 on the 360 to test the NTSC compatibility with my PAL xbox. Apparently, although the 360 is region encoded, it's up to the developer to utilise this function... so far Bioshock worked, and hopefully SF4 will too... HadUUUUUKan!

No comments: