Saturday 7 February 2009

Let it snow...

The snow came down fairly heavy yesterday.
I had to wait in during the morning for the 'Cable Guy' to come and install my phone, TV and broadband. Hurrah, I'm finally connected full time, no more temperamental cut offs, and long uploads of pictures.

Of course I've been busy all week with my first week of work as a Games Programmer :), and for this reason I've not been able to really update the blog much.

Last night I didn't come back home to post either. I went to Doolys, and got mashed. It's not so great at home without Kath there, so I just stayed and got wasted. Spent way too much though... and somehow managed to stumble home in the snow and -13C conditions (I'm told) and crashed.
Anyway here's a couple of pics of the snow yesterday morning to try and show how blood deep it is.


My Black bin is over there somewhere... I can't get at it at the moment, need to do a MAJOR dig, so rubbish is now starting to amount.
I'll need to get this out.

LOL, this guy ain't going nowhere!!

Look!, on my way to work, part of the sidewalk had not been cleared, it's up to my knee!!


Just another nice shot of Spring Street :)

No comments: