Friday 27 February 2009

Dooly's Members Night

It was Dooly's members night last night. Free pool all night, free snacks and prizes given out.
I'm a member now and I spend most of my Island life there, so I know quite a few people now.
We went there straight after work, I thought more people from work would go actually, and it was a slow start, but by 9pm the place was packed and we had some good games.
I'm not sure what happened, I wore my contact lenses, and my game of pool shot through the roof... I was on like a 7 or 8 win streak!
Took the camera and got photos of people below.

That's Bob on the left, and playing Viabhav on the right. I work with both of them,though not currently on any projects with them, they're both programmers. Bob as you know loaned me his chair and gave me a router, he's English, Viabhav (pronounced VeeBoo) is from Bombay, India, a very pleasant bloke.
This is JR, one of the testers from Sculpin. Sculpin is like a sister company that tests games - not just ours. But they're right next door in the Atlantic Technology Centre, so it' really easy to get them to test and report bugs.
JR played pool, drank shots and then at about 11pm went back to work because there's a big project needing finishing. The other day he did 25 hours straight games testing!!


Another tester from Scuplin, Ryan. I only met him last night... he's a top bloke ;)

This is the Dooly's barmaids. Nicole, Erica and Liz. I don't know why, but JR jumped behind the bar for some reason.... hmm, I wonder why?

The bar...

No comments: